AERIS, a leading innovator and provider and quality scuba diving equipment has announced that the recent release of the AERIS Velocity XP fin is an overwhelming success with divers and retail dive stores.
Released this Spring, the AERIS Velocity XP fin expertly incorporates the patented Nature’s Wing® propeller fin technology into a solid, attractive fin that’s built for performance.
The XP combines the patented design concepts divers have come to expect from AERIS with a new mix of materials that enhance performance and style. According to Marketing Manager Doug Krause, the Velocity XP fins are built from “four distinctive material compounds that work in tandem to control the blade during the kick cycle.” He adds, “The Velocity XP fins are up to 30 percent faster and more efficient that other fin designs. Divers will encounter less stress and strain during a dive resulting in greater comfort and control.”
AERIS dealers have discovered that divers are anxious to add quality products to their gear bags. The Velocity XP fin line provides a long list of features sure to attract any motivated dive customer. These features include:
- Patented Nature's Wing® Propeller Fin Technology
- Semi-rigid battens and rubber flex channels within the blade precisely control the shape of the blade during the fin stroke to optimize power and reduce drag
- Oversized side rails add rigidity to the oversized blades for increased lift power and efficiency
- Ergonomically designed foot pocket accommodates virtually all foot sizes and boot styles
- Angled blade for preferred angle of attack
- Easy on/off fin strap with thumb loop
- Easy adjust quick-release buckles
The AERIS XP Velocity fin comes in four different sizes (XS, Small, Regular, X-Large) and is available in four different colors (Blue, Ice, Black and Yellow). For more specific details about this revolutionary product, click on this link: http://www.diveaeris.com/p_fins_xp.html
Be sure to visit the AERIS web site at www.diveaeris.com for all of your equipment and scuba diving needs.