After several years of Research and Development, Whites has redefined the Dive Suit with the FUSION.
The FUSION is streamlined, with unparalleled mobility, and compactness unrivaled by any dry suit on the market to date. This will make your transition from a wet to dry suit pleasurable.
Whites innovative Dry Core Technology offers the ultimate in mobility, warmth, and streamlining. Quite simply, there is no comparable dive suit, wet or dry, that can match the performance of this revolutionary new design.
How it Works: This advanced patent technology (U.S Patent No. 6,715,149, and other patents pending) includes 2 layers. The First Layer (Dry Core) is a loose fit, shell dry suit that incorporates latex seals, a dry zipper and air intake and exhaust valves to create the waterproof barrier. A second "over suit" made with a durable stretch fabric is attached to the Dry Core at the wrists, ankles, valve openings and dry zipper to create the form fit.
Click here to download and view a copy of the flyer shown for more details and technical specs.
- Dry Core internal bladder made with tough, proven military 200 denier BiLam material.
- External protective & durable stretch fabric skin is removable and replaceable from Dry Core via Velcro fasteners. Watch for different graphics, colors, and heavy weight skins to be released in early 2008!
- Self Entry, Front Horizontal Chest dry zipper design allows maximum mobility and easy self entry.
- Bell-shaped, heavy-duty and UV-resistant latex wrist seals, and neck seals which can be trimmed to fit your size.
- Extremely lightweight, and compact for the ultimate in dive travel.
- The suit comes with Multi-Laminate Shell Socks, Bag, LP Hose, Zip Wax & Instruction Manual!